Services for DIJuF members include the following:
- Free legal advice on questions arising out of the youth welfare offices' work.
- Advice and support for youth welfare offices in legal procedings.
- Assistance in enforcing child maintenance claims against parents living in foreign jurisdictions.
- A wide ranging program of qualification and training events for youth welfare professionals.
- The legal journal „DAS JUGENDAMT” („THE YOUTH WELFARE OFFICE”) as well as other publications, which offer information on current debates and legal issues.
- To contact staff members of the DIJuF office in Heidelberg please visit Geschäftsstelle on the German version of our Website.